Saturday, April 17, 2010

Outfits

Here are some outfits I put together with my new purchases.


Skirt; Thrifted,Pink soda. Tank; South. Bag; Erickson BeamonxDebenhams. Headband; DIY- vintage Topshop necklace with Penneys headband underneath. Shoes; Penneys.

As I said in the last post, this skirt doesn't photo well. It's much more sparkly and pretty in real life. The same with the bag. I think they were made for eachother.

>
Top;Thrifted, topshop. Shorts; vintage. Shoes; Penneys. Headband; DIY Vintage topshop necklace.
2 words; Breath in. This top is so tight! And short. It looks pretty cute with the very retro shorts though.


Vest; Vintage, Next. Skirt; Thrifted, River Island. Shoes; Penneys. Studded bracelet; mens, Penneys. Headband; DIY vintage topshop necklace.
I love this skirt. So pretty. I think it looks good with a really laid back, Wang esque vest. This is the real deal folks, it's been washed and worn so many times it's actually loosing it's color. Pretty cool.


I made the headband today, it's very comfy and it looks amazing. I've always loved this necklace but I was never crazy about the choker style- it was too overpowering for more outfits. So I sewed it onto a plain black headband and haven't taken it off since. It's comfy and looks good with everything.

Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Veren Lee said...

nice outfits! :D

thank u so much for your comment on my blog! :)
veren .a little princess.

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration