Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Paddy's Day!

Hi to everyone celebrating our patron saint's day today! :]
So I didn't do much today, but I thought I'd do a spotlight on someone who is irish, and has a major role in one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world.

Who? Aoife Wasser
What? Creative Director for Teen Vogue
Where? Dublin, Ireland.
'I grew up in Dublin and came to New York after college with one suitcase. I thought I'd be here for three months and get it out of my system, but I never went back to Ireland--except on vacation.'

She is a big inspiration to me and I really admire her for breaking into the fashion world, and just moving to NY like that! It can't be easy to go from boring old Ireland to the hustle and bustle of New York. I was only there for 3 days and I was exhausted!
I'd love to follow in her footsteps.




Oh, and in America do you really get pinched if you don't wear green?! I don't think I even own any green!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration