Sunday, July 18, 2010

The T-Shirt Formerly Known as Pyjamas

I've been feeling pretty down this past week, with most of the blame going to the weather. It's not like me to wear a whole outfit of black, or a t-shirt so oversized, but I think it probably reflected my mood.



Shirt; Gift from Malta, Dress (worn under); Pussycat London, Rings; Forever 21, Bracelets; Silver- Topshop, Gold- Vintage circa 1960s, Shoes; Stuart Weitzman, Tights; Primark.

This shirt is pretty weird but I felt like cutting something up (I know, Ireland is driving me crazy) so I unleashed my scissors on this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really really really love my Pussycat London dresses... they always make my usually drab trip to New Look much more enjoyable. I think I'll make another post about them soon because my love for them is truly undying.
I also really really really love my Forever 21 rings!I still haven't photospammed this blog with pictures from my holiday, so be prepared.

2 comments:

Hermia said...

It mightn't be your usual style, but it totally works!

For some reason, it's only letting post with a gmail account and not my blog address, so here's where I'm at: http://chicknamedhermia.wordpress.com/

frockandrollonline.com said...

You look gorgeous - I love your skirt, and I hope you're feeling a bit more sunshine-y now, miss!

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration