Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can't even act calm about this

So I went to my favourite shop in the whole wide world, a second hand shop in Naas. And what you are about to see will justify my love for this amazing little shop.



Yes. Yes, they are Louboutins. I now own a pair of Louboutins. I bought a pair of Louboutins for 5 euro.
They kinda hurt but I figure if I wear them all summer I'll have broken them in and I can wear them to school. Louboutins to school. God, I can't even begin to accept this. It's like one of my weird fantasies.
They're really, really well worn but I don't really care. I got these purely because it's all dittery old ladies who frequent this shop (other than me and my mum) and they don't know what they are.


These are Stuart Weitzman, and are still on Shopbop for 435 dollars.They fit like a second skin, I never want to take them off. The suede is the softest I have ever touched, and they're so comfy to walk in. They're basically unworn.
I've got to be the luckiest second hand shopper in the world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

high five to you woman! and your 2nd hand shop!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Unknown said...

well done sweetie, great find! Fab. I've now discovered I need a pair of loafers in my life! Loubous or not!
http://whisty.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration