Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally.

School finished today. I can't really believe it, it went so fast. And my Junior Cert next year... but there's no point in thinking about that right now. I haven't really got any new material to post right now, but I'm going shopping tomorrow, heading off to Bloom on Saturday and it won't be long until I'm going on holidays and I'll be able to photograph my outfits in a very beautiful and photogenic area. For now, I'll just post some inspiring photos.



(sorry, I can't make it bigger because my Blogger pictures always come up as coding for some reason...?)

I'm so excited to have 3 months free to do anything and wear anything I want!
I just know this is going to be a great one.
xo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your summer hun!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration