Friday, June 18, 2010

Bye


Lula 'Secret Garden' McQueen Dress.
Pic from TFS.

I'm going on holidays tomorrow! First I'm flying into JFK, driving to Woodbury Commons, then driving to Canada. I can't wait! Of course I'll be recording my outfits like most bloggers do, and I'll finlly have somewhere more photogenic to take pictures than my bedroom or back garden.

I'll be back to regular posting in 3 weeks. Theres' no internet connection at our house in Canada there so unless I get lucky with free wifi in a hotel at some stage I won't be online for almost a week.



xoxo,
Stef.

2 comments:

PinkBow said...

i hope you have an amazing time. i went to the woodbury commons outlet once but had travel sickness so bad i wasn't able to enjoy it fully :-(

Desired Youth said...

Have fun!
Ah, that all sounds so amazing.

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration